Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's all in a name

Guess what? Franny didn't want to initially give our baby the name Keira because he didn't want to name her after Keira Knightley. I told him that I wasn't naming her after the actress...I just like the name Keira. Francis really liked the name Christina so we put it together as Keira Christina. Christina is a saint name so that's a plus! Anyways, I am almost finished with Keira Christina's website and decided out of curiousity to type her name in goggle to see what comes up. Well, Keira Knightley info comes up because apparently her middle name is Christina as well. What a funny coincidence.

Keira is doing great! She is gaining a lot of pounds, too. She now weighs 7lbs. 6oz. Yay! She doesn't have to wear premie clothes anymore. It's showing in her face mostly. Hahah. She's just a cutie.

She met most of the guys at the xmas party on saturday at Jenn and Ken's house in Sacramento. I spent most of my time either pumping or breastfeeding there though. But it was nice to see everyone.



Keira got her first xmas presents! Elijah gave her a very adorable sleeper and bib, and Priscilla and Ryan got her a very cute outfit.



There were also a couple of visitors for Keira on sunday. Paul and Maria stopped by with some nice nursing stuff (love it!) and two bibs. One says "I'm the little sister" and another says "I'm a big sister". Just adorable! Alvin and Kathleen also stopped by for xmas presents for the girls. Keira got another very cute outfit. Vangie and Rich also stopped by and spent time with Keira and Mya. Keira got baby einstein blocks, which I'm sure she is going to love once she gets a little bit older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home