My first Xmas
Keira celebrated her first christmas...she wore a cute little number from Talbots that her Grandma Lim gave her. She got so many presents...she is just as spoiled as her sis Mya. She got some stylin' Ralph Lauren clothes...a matching jogging set from Charlize and Colin that Ciera got as well. They'll be twins! Uh-oh...we have to take them to get photos. And Enzo got her this beautiful RL white dress. It's so pretty...I window shop a lot and haven't seen anything like it out there. Brady gave her a very cute jacket/hat/sock outfit from Janie and Jack. I can't wait for her to wear it. I should post photos here because everything is so darling...but I'm to lazy. Her Auntie Arlene E. even stopped by to give the girls their xmas presents and Mya's bday present. So sweet of her. All of the gifts she got were so cute! Thanks to everyone for all the adorable presents and for making her first xmas very special.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home