7 weeks old
Kiki is now a little past 7 weeks old! She is over 9 and a half lbs now. She is growing up really fast. She is still tiny and very much a newborn. It's funny how there is such a difference when I compare Mya and Keira at 7 weeks old. Mya already looked 3 months old at 7 weeks. Just take a look at the main photo in her website. She's 7 weeks old there. Keira still looks like she did when I gave birth to her. LOL.
Keira pretty much sleeps a lot. But during the daytime she makes me hold her while she sleeps.......otherwise she'll wake up. Luckily I've found a technique that works to make her think she's in my arms when she really isn't. Hahahah. She goes to bed between 7-9pm and wakes up around 3-4am to eat. She then makes mommy stay up for the next four hours. Okay, not really...but she'll immediately go back to sleep, but will end up waking up every hour to feed until she goes back to sleep for another long stretch at around 7am. She sleeps most of the day and then is awake from 5-8pm. That's her schedule right now. I'm sure it will change again soon.
I love looking at her...she's so girly. Even her voice is very feminine...especially the way she coos or sighs. It makes me giggle. She is gazing more into our eyes and her tracking is definitely better. Just like her big sis, she loves to stare at the painting of an orchid that we got at Bombay Company when me and the hubby first moved in here. It's in the living room. I remember Mya was always fixated on that thing when she was a newborn, too.
Her favorite toy of the moment: her papasan swing!
Keira pretty much sleeps a lot. But during the daytime she makes me hold her while she sleeps.......otherwise she'll wake up. Luckily I've found a technique that works to make her think she's in my arms when she really isn't. Hahahah. She goes to bed between 7-9pm and wakes up around 3-4am to eat. She then makes mommy stay up for the next four hours. Okay, not really...but she'll immediately go back to sleep, but will end up waking up every hour to feed until she goes back to sleep for another long stretch at around 7am. She sleeps most of the day and then is awake from 5-8pm. That's her schedule right now. I'm sure it will change again soon.
I love looking at her...she's so girly. Even her voice is very feminine...especially the way she coos or sighs. It makes me giggle. She is gazing more into our eyes and her tracking is definitely better. Just like her big sis, she loves to stare at the painting of an orchid that we got at Bombay Company when me and the hubby first moved in here. It's in the living room. I remember Mya was always fixated on that thing when she was a newborn, too.
Her favorite toy of the moment: her papasan swing!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home