Keira's Smiling!
Keira is now smiling and making the cutest little expressions on her face. She is so feminine. She is also kicking a lot more now. Her weight gain is on the slower side, but we'll fatten her up in no time. I am just in awe. I can't describe how it feels when I'm holding her in my arms when she sleeps or when I gaze into her eyes and talk to her. I just love her so much. Thank you God for my second little miracle.

8 weeks old - doesn't she look like mommy in this photo =)

8 weeks old - doesn't she look like mommy in this photo =)
1 Comments:
maybe a little bit in this picture, but she looks like me in every other picture! This picture of her is so adorable. I love it when she smiles.
Post a Comment
<< Home