Sunday, January 08, 2006

my lil' sausage

Everyone says Keira most resembles me. It has to be her eyes. It's not the eye color, it's the way the eyelids envelop her eyes. There's a fold of skin at the bottom of her eyelid that hides much of the length of her eyelashes. Just like pappy. Poor girl will probably have to get extensions when she starts dating! Heck, she'll be 30 by then.

Her nose is a combination of mine's and Jo's but it's still too early to tell. Her full lips are definitely Jo's and her gently-sloping chin is her's too. You can say that from the nose up is me, and the nose down is Joanne. She definitely has my huge forehead. And I love her big cowlick that looks more like a mohawk. It reminds me of how Charlize's hair looked like.

I call her my little sausage because her torso looks like a longaniza. Her ass is virtually non-existent (which is a character trait I have), but her legs are long, slender and muscular, like mine. She's already got definition!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home