Friday, March 10, 2006

Very Wormy

Keira turned over by herself yesterday. I was so surprised. She's always been very active. I call her my little worm because ever since a month ago, she has been able to move all around by moving her neck and feet. Her movement really looks wormy. Haha. Seriously, you can't leave her on a sofa or even in the middle of a bed for long because she would reach the end in a matter of minutes. She also enjoys her Gymini a lot. She likes to look at herself in the mirror and play with the toys. And of course listen to the lullabies.

As of last week, she weighed 11 lbs. 7.5 ounces. Today, Keira stayed with her Lola Penny while Mya and I watched Finding Nemo's Disney On Ice. Mya loved it! =)

And the cutest thing of all? Keira started laughing out loud about 2 weeks ago. But this week she has been laughing SO much. Especially if you kiss her belly or if you put her in front of a mirror and smile. Very cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home